Personal injury law firm dedicated to providing high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of Charlotte auto accidents.
If you have been a victim in a serious injury car accident, then you need an attorney with many years of in the trenches experience. Our auto accident attorneys make it easy for you to come in for your free consultation with a Charlotte car accident lawyer.
Top 24 Charlotte Car Accident Lawyers
DSTV Rated Best 24 Personal Injury Auto Accident Law Firms serving Charlotte, North Carolina and surrounding areas. All attorneys licensed in NC and focusing on accident injury law. Most offices currently offering free consultation and practice on a contingency fee basis (you do not pay for legal services unless you recover an award for your injuries).
Law Firm / Attorney
Contact Info / Description
The Sasser Law Firm, P.A.
(704) 342-4200. Charles Sasser is a graduate of the University of North Carolina School of Law. Previously of Charles, McBrayer, Sasser.
(704) 343-6687. Crumley Roberts is built upon a true commitment to serve. We serve the injured and we serve the community in which we live and work with pride. This is evident in our motto: to care like family, listen to learn, and do what’s right.
The Devin Law Firm, P.A.
(704) 566-3434. Devin has successfully tried numerous cases to a jury verdict on behalf of individuals resulting from personal injury. In addition to those cases that had to be resolved through litigation, Devin has been able to settle the majority of his clients' cases pre-suit through negotiations or after a lawsuit was filed through court required procedures such as arbitration or mediation.
Osborne Law Firm, P.C.
(704) 376-8012. LL.M., The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia, 2002
Honors: Highest Honors
J.D., North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 1998
B.S. in Civil Engineering , North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, 1992
Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Virginia
Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
Don't leave your future to chance. Talk to an experienced car accident lawyer in North Carolina to see if we can help. Call 1-866-900-7078. You may be entitled to compensation for your losses.
DeVore, Acton, & Stafford, P.A.
(704) 377-5242. The cases we have brought to the court have shaped the law in North Carolina: More than 40 opinions in the Court of Appeals are rooted in legal arguments developed by DeVore, Acton & Stafford, P.A. For this reason, lawyers from throughout the region recognize our firm’s ability and regularly refer their clients to our care.
The Law Offices of Michael A. Demayo, LLP
(704) 333-1000. The attorneys at the DeMayo Law Offices have represented more than 81,000 individual clients and have over 150 years of combined legal experience. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will advocate your case aggressively to accomplish the best outcome as possible.
The Layton Law Firm
(704) 749-7747. When you work with us, we promise ongoing direct communication with both your attorney and paralegal, consistent and thorough updates about your case, and the undeniable knowledge that we care about you and your situation.
Hull & Chandler, P.A.
(704) 375-8488. Our experienced legal team has handled cases involving slip and fall accidents, nursing home neglect, dog attacks and more. We take an aggressive stand on behalf of clients who need compensation from insurance companies for their losses.
Fred W. Devore, III
(704) 377-5242. Our firm’s attorneys hold more than 100 years of combined experience. We draw on this experience every day when protecting our clients’ rights and helping them seek justice for the injuries they have suffered.
Injured in an Accident?
We will help you locate quality medical providers to treat your Charlotte auto accident injuries;
We will locate and file all claims with the at-fault person’s insurance company;
We will help with all aspects of your property damage claim, including finding a quality body shop to fix your car, getting the insurance company to pay for the repairs and a rental car, paying you the fair market value of your car if it cannot be fixed; and filing a depreciation claim for the loss of value to your car due to the damage caused by the at-fault party.
Filing a claim for your lost wages if you cannot work after your Charlotte auto accident;
Handling all of the health insurance and other paperwork to make sure that all of the available insurance is employed to maximize your recovery;
Preparing and presenting your Charlotte auto accident claim to the insurance company for settlement;
Negotiating a monetary settlement with the insurance company;
Filing legal action if an amicable settlement with the insurance carrier cannot be obtained.
The most important thing about hiring the Charlotte auto accident attorneys is that we only charge a fee if we’re successful in recovering an award for you. Our lawyers will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most auto accident victims cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we obtain for you. This is called a contingency fee agreement. And, since our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, it is our goal to get you as much money as we can for your auto accident injury.
You do not have to pay to talk to an experienced car accident lawyer. An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge [NO OBLIGATION]. We can provide a free consultation over the telephone, at our office, at your home, or even in the hospital, if necessary.